Node.JS has not only just proved to be an extensive landmark in IT market but has also become one of the most preferred choices of developers for web application development. Be it the faster development cycles, greater agility, and multi-platform compatible codes, NODE.JS is here to stand fresh and is surely a game changer.
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE NODE.JS FOR WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT?
NODE.JS has been enjoying developer’s attention ever since its launch. Some of the benefits of choosing NODE.JS for web application development are:
It is fast:
No Sync Issues:
Node.js is efficient in managing asynchronous I/O from the root and is competent enough to solve the common web and network development problems. The Event loop is the heart of Node.js. All I/O rigorous tasks in Node.js are undertaken together to handle numerous clients.
Node.js further supports catching of individual modules. Each time the module is requested, it is cached in application memory. The caching feature enables the application to load web pages and respond to user request more quickly.
NODE.JS in Real-Time Applications:
Node.JS is best in building the real-time web applications at high speed. It is widely used by Java Script developers for building real-time and multi-user applications like games and chats. The event-driven architecture furnishes both the server side and the client side when the code is written in node.js.
Some of the reasons why NODE.JS is used for real-time application development are:
• As the Java-Script execution is fast, developers can use it to create the network applications.
• With NODE.JS, updating, sharing and reusing of codes are much easier now. The Node Package Manager (NPM), with more than 50,000 packages, helps the developers with the solutions to share packages of library code.
• Node.js’ modules use an API designed to reduce the complexity of writing server applications.
• As Node.js enables writing Java Script on client and server side, data transfer between the client and server happens fast.
I got in touch with the Senior Node.js Developer in Miracle Studios “Monu Kumar” and asked him about the most preferred framework for Node.js and why it is used?
In his opinion, Express.js is the most essential web framework for Node.js as it has the advantage of continuous updates and reforms of all the core features. Not just that it provides robust set of features for web and mobile applications.
NODE.JS IN MOBILE APPS
What if you want to create a mobile version of your web applications? Will Node.js will be useful in that case as well? Of course, Node.js will work just as well for building a responsive web application.
The reasons why Node.js can be useful in developing mobile apps are:
• Having one platform and one codebase for both the browser and mobile applications can make the development process far more efficient.
Node.js can no way go unnoticed, reasons being a number of effective solutions it offers. The gaining popularity of this platform could prove to be a turning point for any WEB DEVELOPMENT business.